Plast-O-Matic Series EAST Compact, Direct Acting Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Compact Size: Only 4-9/16'' high, these valves are ideal for limited space installations.
- • Economical: Low unit cost coupled with high pressure ratings and considerable flow rates (Cv of 0.5 or 0.8) offer excellent
- • opportunities for systems requiring quick opening/quick closing solenoid valves.
- • High Pressures: Particularly for applications where high back pressures (up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow to spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI.
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Versatility: Can be used with all type solutions. Includes acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. For pressure, drain or vacuum service.
- • Superior Performance: 2,000,000 cycle design.
- • Energy Efficient: Molded 11 watt NEMA 4X style coil with DIN standard connector results in low energy consumption.
- • Sizes: 1/4'' and 1/2'' pipe sizes with 3/16'' (4.8 mm) or 1/4'' (6.4 mm) orifice.
- • Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled.
- • Coil Connector Light: Can be ordered with this optional feature, which lights up brightly to show when the solenoid is energized.
- • Material Construction: Bodies: PTFE Bellows solenoid valve bodies are available in PVC, Polypropylene, and PVDF (Kynar®). Seals: Standard seal material for all Bellows solenoid valves is a special treated Viton®, so that a single valve can handle virtually all types of solutions. Multi-purpose capability results in significant convenience and costefficiency. EPDM also available.
With solenoid valves, electric that pass thru the coil creating magnetic field and indirectly, lift up the shaft holding the diaphragm and allow fluid flow in a valve. The unique PTFE bellows barrier-type dynamic seal for Series EASMT/EASYMT prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere. Plast-O-Matic Patented Fail Dry® feature design to provide warning when seal malfunction, yet it allows valve to continue operation until maintenance is due.
It is suitable for versatile application including corrosive liquid including acids, solvents, caustics, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. Solenoid valves are frequently apply when instant switching control is required.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)