Plast-O-Matic Series EASMT EASYMT Multi-Purpose Direct Acting Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Versatility: For use with virtually every type solution, including acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids.
- • Superior Performance: Over 2 million cycles in laboratory conditions.
- • Dependability and Safety: Patented Fail Dry® design provides visual warning if seal malfunctions. Avoids costly shutdown, as valve continues to function.
- • New W24 Solenoid Coil: with Z-Cool DIN Connector uses a fraction of the energy required by traditional coils. Optional R24 coil available for intermittent service.
- • Rated Continuous Duty: with maximum ambient temperature of 122ºF/50ºC.
- • Coil Connector Light: Indicates when valve is energized (open).
- • Standard on W24 coil.
- • Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Exacting Quality: All valves individually inspected and 100% tested to insure reliable operation.
With solenoid valves, electric that pass thru the coil creating magnetic field and indirectly, lift up the shaft holding the diaphragm and allow fluid flow in a valve. The unique PTFE bellows barrier-type dynamic seal for Series EASMT/EASYMT prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere. Plast-O-Matic Patented Fail Dry® feature design to provide warning when seal malfunction, yet it allows valve to continue operation until maintenance is due.
It is suitable for versatile application including corrosive liquid including acids, solvents, caustics, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. Solenoid valves are frequently apply when instant switching control is required.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)