Plast-O-Matic Series EASMT EASYMT Multi-Purpose Direct Acting Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Versatility: For use with virtually every type solution, including acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids.
- • Superior Performance: Over 2 million cycles in laboratory conditions.
- • Dependability and Safety: Patented Fail Dry® design provides visual warning if seal malfunctions. Avoids costly shutdown, as valve continues to function.
- • New W24 Solenoid Coil: with Z-Cool DIN Connector uses a fraction of the energy required by traditional coils. Optional R24 coil available for intermittent service.
- • Rated Continuous Duty: with maximum ambient temperature of 122ºF/50ºC.
- • Coil Connector Light: Indicates when valve is energized (open).
- • Standard on W24 coil.
- • Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Exacting Quality: All valves individually inspected and 100% tested to insure reliable operation.
Valves are spring return normally-closed and direct-acting with a simple push-pull plunger design. There is no minimum pressure required for operation.
The PTFE bellows shaft seal eliminates the need for an elastomer seal which can weaken as a result of chemical attack.
The PTFE bellows assures smooth, non-sticking operation and exceptionally long cycle life; over 2 million in laboratory conditions.
The bellows design also allows a stock valve to be used for vacuum or pressure.
The poppet seat ensures bubble-tight shutoff.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)