Plast-O-Matic Series MBV/TMBV Manual Ball Valves
- • Heavy-duty, large diameter shaft to eliminate flexing and breakage.
- • Dual shaft seals eliminate leakage.
- • PTFE bearing on shaft eliminates friction and wear; stem design is “blow-out” proof.
- • PTFE seats energized with O-rings eliminate wear and improve cycle life.
- • Trunnion design eliminates lateral ball stress and allow downstream piping to be disconnected under full line pressure.
- • Fully concentric and mirror polished ball assures smooth, leakproof operation.
- • Multi-direction flow means valve cannot be piped in backwards.
- • Smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss.
- • True-union ends for ease of piping installation and removal.
- • Mounting lugs on body for piping support or easy attachment of True Blue Actuators.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 3/8" - 2"
- PVC, cPVC, Natural polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- 2 hole ('L'-port) or 3 hole design ('T'-port) for 3-way valve.
- EPDM, Viton.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)