Watts® Series LF100XL Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves
- • Series LF100XL Size 3⁄4".
- • ASME Rated, CSA Listed.
- • Features a unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating.
- • Lead Free* copper alloy body.
- • Stainless steel spring.
- • Thermostat is accurate and proven. Exclusively designed and manufactured by Watts.
Relief valves are designed to open at a preset pressure (or temperature) level and relieve the system when it has exceeded the desired level. The valve's relief of elevated liquid, gas, or steam pressures prevents damage to the system. We offer a wide selection of relief valves for any application.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)