Watts® Series 2300 Direct Operated Water Pressure Reducing Valves
- • Sizes: 3" – 4".
- • An essentially balanced single seat minimizes variation in delivery pressure resulting from varying inlet pressure.
- • A large Hycar diaphragm ensures a sensitive response to the slightest changes in reduced pressure.
- • Packless design eliminates stuffing box friction.
- • Hycar composition single seat provides for dead-end shutoff and prevents pressure-creep when no flow is required.
- • Self-aligning design. Eliminates the need for a stem guide in the bottom flanges and removes a point of direct collection that can cause faulty operation.
- • Disc and piston are located to minimize the possibility of obstruction by dirt.
- • Large pressure plate gives ample support to the diaphragm – assuring long life.
- • Self-contained design, requires no control lines.
- • All internal parts accessible by removing blind flange or spring chamber. Regular maintenance can be performed with the valve body in line.
- • No stuffing box maintenance required.