Levelpro Series UltraPro 500 Ultrasonic Continuous Level Transmitter
- • Accurate Non-Contact Continuous Level Measurement of liquids | Tanks | Sumps |Ranges up to 65 Feet.
- • NO FOB or Computer Programs Required.
- • Completely Corrosion Resistant.
- • Industry's Easiest to Program | 2 Clicks.
- • Field Adjustable Set-Points.
- • Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- • Explosion Proof | Class 1 Div 1 Available.
- • Analog Current output (4-20mA) with HART® protocol or RS-485 Modbus.
- • On Tank | Sump Programming | Under 2 min.
The UltraPro Ultrasonic level Sensors are 2-Wire loop powered sensors designed provide reliable accurate level measurement, flow monitoring, and volume of liquid in tanks, pits, sumps and open channels. The UltraPro series are very reliable and offer both 4-20mA anlog output with HART® protocol or output RS-485 Modbus.
Key Applications: Chemical Storage Tanks, Waste Sumps, Bulk Storage, Tanker Truck, Day Tank, Process Tank, Neutralization Tank, Open Channel, chemical feed and clarifier applications. The UltraPro Series are designed to work with most types of remote instrumentation and provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)