Hand or foot operated Series MFR Manual Shut Off Valves
- • Plast-O-Matic Series MFR is the answer for handling pure deionized rinse water where your hand or hands must be free to handle the part being rinsed. They are also ideal for handling corrosive or other ultra-pure liquids where economical performance is a prime consideration.
- • Compact – requires minimum bench or floor space.
- • Easy to install in any position with 1/4 - 20 mounting holes supplied.
- • Hands are kept free for performing other functions.
- • Smooth, easy operation by palm or foot.
- • Low pressure drop with high flow rates.
- • Non-sticking design with bubble-tight sealing.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 1/2" - 3/4"
- EPDM, Viton. Buna-N optional
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)