Air Operated Series BSR_BSRM Compact, Globe Style Air Operated Shut-Off Valves
- • Geon® PVC or Natural Polypro body materials in 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and 2" pipe sizes.
- • Suitable for Vacuum through 150 PSI (max. inlet or outlet pressure). Vacuum service must be specified with order.
- • No pressure differential required.
- • Compact - requires minimum space.
- • Long dependable cycle life.
- • Low pressure drop with high flow rates.
- • Non-sticking design with bubble-tight sealing.
- • Isolated spring is not in the liquid.
- • Easy to install in any position with 1/4-20 mounting holes supplied.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 1/2" - 2"
- PVC or Natural polypropylene
- EPDM, Viton
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)