Air Operated Series HSA Air Operated Pinch Valves
- • Breakthrough variable thickness sleeve design eliminates twisting and tearing of the pinch element.
- • EPDM Sleeve tested to over 1,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions.
- • Sleeve design is ideal for slurries, chemicals, and high purity applications.
- • High flow rate and bubble tight shutoff: A high-performance, clean and affordable alternative to air operated diaphragm valve and ball valves.
- • True union connections for easy installation and maintenance.
- • No metal parts; safe for corrosive environments.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 1/2" - 1"
- Polypropylene (non-wetted), PVC, cPVC, polypropylene or PVDF (wetted part).
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)