Air Operated Series HSA Air Operated Pinch Valves
- • Breakthrough variable thickness sleeve design eliminates twisting and tearing of the pinch element.
- • EPDM Sleeve tested to over 1,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions.
- • Sleeve design is ideal for slurries, chemicals, and high purity applications.
- • High flow rate and bubble tight shutoff: A high-performance, clean and affordable alternative to air operated diaphragm valve and ball valves.
- • True union connections for easy installation and maintenance.
- • No metal parts; safe for corrosive environments.
Body constructed from Polypropylene (non-wetted) with option either PVC, CPVC, PP or PVDF on etted parts. Sleeve made of EPDMh2.
Air Connection: 1/8˝ FNPT on 1/2˝ size; 1/4˝ FNPT on 3/4˝ and 1˝.
Compressed Air Requirement, 45 PSI over media pressure.
Full port design.
- 1/2" - 1"
- Polypropylene (non-wetted), PVC, cPVC, polypropylene or PVDF (wetted part).
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)