Watts® Series 530C Calibrated Pressure Relief Valves
- • Calibrated adjustment feature for setting valve to relief pressure required.
- • Adjustable range 50 - 175 psi (3.45 - 12.06 bars).
- • All bronze construction.
- • All stainless steel springs.
- • Buna-N disc on machined body seat.
Relief valves are designed to open at a preset pressure (or temperature) level and relieve the system when it has exceeded the desired level. The valve's relief of elevated liquid, gas, or steam pressures prevents damage to the system. We offer a wide selection of relief valves for any application.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)