Watts® Series 174A, 374, 740 ASME Water Pressure Relief Valves
- • Series 174A: Bronze body safety relief valves for pressure protection only of all types of hot water heating boiler equipment. Pressure range 30 to 150psi (2.1 - 10 bar) with corresponding high ratings from 650,000 to 14,370,000 BTU/hr. Female inlet and outlet connections. Sizes 3⁄4" - 2" (20 - 50mm).
- • Series 374A: Iron body with forged brass inlet, 550,000 BTU/hr rating. 3⁄4" (20mm) only.
- • Series 740: Iron body with expanded outlets for hot water space heating boilers. Pressure range 30 to 75psi (2 to 5 bar) with corre-sponding high ratings from 925,000 to 10,700,000 BTU/hr.
- • Seat located above drain; water can’t be trapped and sediment can’t foul seat.
- • Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment will not stick or freeze.
- • Water seal of high temperature resisting material isolates spring working parts from water during relief.*
Relief valves are designed to open at a preset pressure (or temperature) level and relieve the system when it has exceeded the desired level. The valve's relief of elevated liquid, gas, or steam pressures prevents damage to the system. We offer a wide selection of relief valves for any application.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)