Watts® Series 40, 140, 240 & 340 Automatic Re-seating T&P Relief Valves
- • 40XL with test lever and extension thermostat for installation in hot water outlet within the allowable distance from the top of the tank based on latest ANSI Z21.22. Sizes 3⁄4" and 1" (20 – 25mm).
- • 40L with test lever and short thermostat for installation directly in avail-able tank tappings. Sizes 3⁄4" and 1" (20 – 25mm).
- • Series 140, N240 and 340 have the same basic body construction and advanced design features as the Series 40 and are identical to the Series 40 except for discharge capacity and size of inlet and outlet connections. For complete specifications (including specifications for the Series 40) see other side. Sizes 1", 11⁄4", 11⁄2" and 2" (25, 32, 40 and 50mm).
- • Bronze body construction.
- • Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment.
- • Thermostat is accurate and proven. Exclusively designed and manufactured by Watts.
- • Tamper-resistant bonnet screws.
- • Series 40 and 140 feature a unique thermostat with a special thermo-bonded coating.
- • Series 140 sizes 1" (25mm) and above are standardly furnished with stainless steel thermostat tube.
- • Series N240, 340 and 342 are furnished with stainless steel thermostat.
Relief valves are designed to open at a preset pressure (or temperature) level and relieve the system when it has exceeded the desired level. The valve's relief of elevated liquid, gas, or steam pressures prevents damage to the system. We offer a wide selection of relief valves for any application.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)