Watts® Series LF1L, LF1XL, LF10L and LF100XL Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves
- • Series LF1L, LF1XL Size 1⁄2" LF10L, LF100XL Size 3⁄4".
- • A.S.M.E. Rated**, CSA Listed.
- • Features a unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating.
- • LF1L & LF1XL Lead Free* copper silicon alloy body.
- • LF10L & LF100XL Lead Free* copper alloy body.
- • Stainless steel spring.
- • Thermostat is accurate and proven. Exclusively designed and manufactured by Watts.
Relief valves are designed to open at a preset pressure (or temperature) level and relieve the system when it has exceeded the desired level. The valve's relief of elevated liquid, gas, or steam pressures prevents damage to the system. We offer a wide selection of relief valves for any application.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)