Watts® Series LF40, LF140, LFN240, and LF340 Automatic Re-seating T&P Relief Valves
- • Lead Free cast body.
- • Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment.
- • Tamper-resistant bonnet screws.
- • Series 3⁄4" LF40, LF140 and 1" LF40 feature a unique thermostat with a special thermo-bonded coating.
- • Series 1" LF140 are furnished with stainless steel thermostat tube.
- • Series LFN240, LF340 and LF342 are furnished with stainless steel thermostat tube.
Relief valves are designed to open at a preset pressure (or temperature) level and relieve the system when it has exceeded the desired level. The valve's relief of elevated liquid, gas, or steam pressures prevents damage to the system. We offer a wide selection of relief valves for any application.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)