Plast-O-Matic Series VBM/VBS Vacuum Breakers
- • Designed to protect enclosed tanks from collapse or structural damage during draining.
- • Eliminates siphoning of dangerous fluids.
- • Prevents vacuum which can cause damage to sensitive instruments and filters.
- • Normally-closed design prevents fugitive emissions from leaving system.
- • Insurance against replacement of damaged expensive equipment...avoids critical system downtime.
- • Patented diaphragm design assures dependable, repetitive, bubbletight sealing in VBM and VB; PFA encapsulated spring and special poppet provide identical performance in VBS design.
- • For corrosive or ultra-pure liquid applications.
- • Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/2", 2" and 3".
Vacuum breaker provides protection against back flow or back siphoning of dangerous fluids. It is the elementary safety precaution by using air gap between the possible source of contamination and access to system. In regular situation, it is normally closed to block fugitive emissions from leaving the system as well as avoid vacuum which can cause damage to sensitive instruments, tanks and filters. Vacuum breaker is the most efficient and economical solution as it requires minimum regular maintenance yet preventing wide-ranging issues of contamination.
Plast-O-Matic offers diaphragm (VBM series) and PFA encapsulated spring- loaded poppet (VBS series) design to assures dependable, repetitive, bubble tight sealing. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supplies full ranges of size to suit different system need.
- 1/2" - 3"
- PVC, cPVC, glass filled polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- Viton or EPDM.
- PFA encapsulated.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)