Plast-O-Matic Series DGV Degassing Valves
- • Reduces replacement costs – no internal or external metal components; ideal for aggressive environments.
- • Placed at the high point of a piping system, this innovative valve will vent gas as it occurs. A unique float/actuating lever allows the vent orifice to open when gas is present. After gas vents, liquid forces the vent to close.
- • Whenever gas accumulates, the valve will re-open until the gas is vented.
- • All-plastic construction designed for sodium hypochlorite, ozone systems, or any liquids prone to outgassing.
- • Series DGV is designed for systems that continuously generate trace amounts of gasses. For system start-up requiring rapid expulsion of larger volume of air or gasses, see Series ARV.
- PVC, cPVC, polypropylene, Kynar PVDF or acrylic.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)