Plast-O-Matic Series PS High Flow Pilot Operated Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Normally closed, in-line design with bubble-tight shut-off.
- • Minimum 5 PSI differential required.
- • High pressure: Particularly for applications where high back pressures(up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI.
- • High flow rates – Cv’s from 5.2 on the 1/2" size to 80 on the 3" size.
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled.
- • Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions, with water.
- • Versatility: Can be used with all types of solutions including acids, caustics, solvents and chlorine solutions.
- • Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Positive valve closure in the event of electrical failure.
- • Energy-efficient 11 watt coil.
- • Molded coil and standard DIN connector; designed to meet NEMA 4X.
- • Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/2", 2 and 3".
With solenoid valves, electric that pass thru the coil creating magnetic field and indirectly, lift up the shaft holding the diaphragm and allow fluid flow in a valve. The unique PTFE bellows barrier-type dynamic seal for Series EASMT/EASYMT prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere. Plast-O-Matic Patented Fail Dry® feature design to provide warning when seal malfunction, yet it allows valve to continue operation until maintenance is due.
It is suitable for versatile application including corrosive liquid including acids, solvents, caustics, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. Solenoid valves are frequently apply when instant switching control is required.
- 1/2" - 3"
- PVC (standard), cPVC, polypropylene or Kynar PVDF available.
- Viton or EPDM.
- Voltage Selection:
- 24Vac or dc, 120V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)