Basiks Series S-SV Normally Closed Solenoid Valves
- • PTFE bellows barrier type dynamic seal, tested to over 2,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions.
- • UL Listed coil with Pulse Width Modulation connector allows the continuous duty coil to run much cooler than ordinary solenoids.
- • It also allows for a smaller coil, and uses less current than competitive designs.
- • No metal parts in wetted area of valve.
- • Suitable for pressure, drain, or vacuum service; no minimum pressure differential required.
With solenoid valves, electric that pass thru the coil creating magnetic field and indirectly, lift up the shaft holding the diaphragm and allow fluid flow in a valve. The unique PTFE bellows barrier-type dynamic seal for Series EASMT/EASYMT prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere. Plast-O-Matic Patented Fail Dry® feature design to provide warning when seal malfunction, yet it allows valve to continue operation until maintenance is due.
It is suitable for versatile application including corrosive liquid including acids, solvents, caustics, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. Solenoid valves are frequently apply when instant switching control is required.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)