MB Series Centrifugal Pumps with Mechanical Bellows Seal or Lip Seal
- • Product of Italian origin
- • Available in PP-PVDF
- • Below head use
- • No welded seams
- • Available with mechanical bellows seal (316 STAINLESS STEEL spring - SILICON CARBIDE + CERAMIC / SILICON CARBIDE + SILICON CARBIDE sealing ring) or with lip seal (VITON or EPDM)
- • Operation also possible with heavily soiled fluids, with solids in suspension
- • Max. flow rate 6 m3/h
- • Max head 7.5 m
- • Open impeller Ø 85 mm x H 9 mm (Standard impeller, for any special design with reference to the pumped fluid contact DEBEM’s technical support)
- • Extremely easy maintenance
- • Low cost of spare parts
- • Viscosity up to 500 CPS
- • OPERATING TEMPERATURES: PP min. +3°C / max. +65°C; PVDF min. +3°C / max. +95°C
- • Continuous operation
- • 1 year warranty - according to our general conditions of sale
- • Spare parts: to identify the spare parts check the exploded views provided at the end
Manufactured in Italia. The horizontal centrifugal pumps with a resin casing, are driven by a direct drive electric motor (max 3000 RPM) to transfer and/or empty liquids quickly, with flow rates from 6 to 75 m3/hour.
Their unique open impeller design allows them to pump even very dirty fluids with an apparent viscosity up to 500 cps (at 20°C) and small-sized suspended solids.
They are available in two version with different internal mechanical seal, based on their use, TL (lip seal) and TS (bellows seal).
They are driven by the impeller that, integrated with the shaft and the electric motor (direct drive), is rotated creating, due to centrifugal effect, a suction on the central duct and a delivery on the peripheral duct.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)