Plast-O-Matic Series PRS Stabilizer for Air Loaded Pressure Regulators
- • Used with an Air-Loaded Regulator, Series PRS reacts instantly to fluctuations in pressure, significantly enhancing the accuracy of the air-loaded regulator - downstream pressure has virtually no deviation from set pressure.
- • Desired pressure is maintained without sacrificing flow.
- • Performance rivals control valves, at much lower cost.
- • Ideal for applications with changing pressure requirements.
- • Can be conveniently teed into piping at desired control point, or may be mounted at a more convenient location and connected with tubing for process pressure sensing.
- • Easy to set; adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI. Maximum pressure at control point is 150 PSI.
- • Teflon® diaphragm for critical ultra-pure and corrosive liquid applications.
- • No wetted metal or elastomer parts.