Plast-O-Matic Series PR/PRH/PRHM High Performance Pressure Regulators
- • Converts varying inlet pressure up to 150 PSI, to a stabilized, lower pre-set downstream pressure.
- • Protects sensitive downstream tools, instruments, tubing and filters against damage from overpressure/pressure surges; permits the entire system to operate safely and effectively.
- • Downstream pressure settings adjustable from 5 to 125 PSI.
- • Large surface area of its frictionless rolling diaphragm provides exceptional sensitivity.
- • Free movement of the diaphragm on a balanced shaft assures smooth, accurate performance and reliable sealing for millions of cycles.
- • Double U-cups prevent leakage along the shaft and eliminates the possibility of “creep”.
- • Optional gauge ports to assist with setting and monitoring pressure.
- • For corrosive and ultra-pure liquid applications.
- 1/2" - 2".
- PVC, cPVC, Natural polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)