Plast-O-Matic Series GGMU Ultra Pure Gauge Guards Instrument Isolators
- • Non-contaminating, non-pigmented virgin Polypropylene or Kynar® (PVDF) material.
- • PVC also available, if desired.
- • In-line design eliminates “dead-leg” that can harbor bacterial growth and other contamination.
- • True union ends enable easy installation and removal.
- • Flexible elastomer spool assures accurate readings for pressure or vacuum.
- • Bleed port assures trouble-free filling.
- • Unique Plast-O-Pure® gasket assures crevice-free sealing of the end connectors.
- • Food grade elastomers available on request.
- • Various piping connectors are available to adapt to most connection systems existing in the marketplace.
- • High quality 21/2" stainless steel gauge
A pressure gauge is crucial for setting-up and tuning fluid power in a system and especially important in troubleshooting one. It measures intensity of fluid force to support reliability of the system. It keep user to ensure there is no leaks or pressure changes that could affect operation. In some fluid handling applications, pressure gauge is protected by gauge guard. Gauge guard isolates pressure gauge from the highly corrosive fluids to control compatibility. Gauges are susceptible vibration, pulsation and extreme pressure cycle, as such a right choice for specific application is important. With assistance and competent appliances, Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. empowers the calibration and maintenance of instruments to avoid costly system downtime.
- 1/2" - 2".
- Non-wetted: Natural polypropylene. Wetted: Natural polypropylene or Kynar PVDF. PVC available if desired.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)