Plast-O-Matic Series GGME Compact Gauge Guards Instrument Isolators
- • Diaphragm Seals provide a protective barrier between process fluids and the pressure gauge or instruments.
- • Increase product reliability and reduce system downtime caused by failure of instruments not protected by seals.
- • Exceptionally low unit cost – now makes it feasible to protect even moderately priced instruments.
- • Compact size makes these isolators ideal for limited-space installations.
- • ±4% accuracy. Will handle most applications.
- • Use with gauges, transducers and pressure switches.
- • Simple to fill and install.
- • Hermetically sealed uni-body construction – molded body avoids possibility of dangerous leaks.
- • For use with highly aggressive or ultra-pure liquids.
- • Diaphragm safety – If the gauge or instrument fractures or is removed from the guard while the system is pressurized, the diaphragm will automatically seal against leakage to the atmosphere.
- • Polypro bodies for excellent chemical compatibility and temperatures up to 185°F (85°C).
A pressure gauge is crucial for setting-up and tuning fluid power in a system and especially important in troubleshooting one. It measures intensity of fluid force to support reliability of the system. It keep user to ensure there is no leaks or pressure changes that could affect operation. In some fluid handling applications, pressure gauge is protected by gauge guard. Gauge guard isolates pressure gauge from the highly corrosive fluids to control compatibility. Gauges are susceptible vibration, pulsation and extreme pressure cycle, as such a right choice for specific application is important. With assistance and competent appliances, Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. empowers the calibration and maintenance of instruments to avoid costly system downtime.
- Process: 1/2" MNPT. Instrument: 1/4" FNPT.
- Natural polypropylene.
- Buna-N or Viton.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)