Plast-O-Matic Series CKS Normally Closed Check Valves 1.25in - 4in
- • Normally-closed design, self-sealing, not dependent upon gravity, mounting position or reverse flow… a significant improvement over ball check valves.
- • Leak-free sealing protects against the potential hazards created by reverse flow of corrosive liquids such as acids, caustics and chlorine solutions.
- • PFA encapsulated stainless steel spring provides bubble-tight seal mounted in any position.
- • Rapid closure by spring-loaded poppet helps to eliminate sudden back-flow water hammer.
- • Positive repetitive sealing: Poppet automatically positions itself against seat in the identical location each time for long cycle life dependability.
- • Minimal Cracking Pressure: Valve begins to open at approximately 1.0 to 1.5 PSI.
- • Rugged thermoplastic construction meets highest industry standards.
- 1 1/4" - 4"
- PVC, cPVC, glass-filled polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)