Plast-O-Matic Series CKM Normally Closed Check Valves 0.5in - 1in
- • Patented Design: Self-sealing - are not dependent upon gravity, mounting position or reverse flow, a significant improvement over ball check valves.
- • Silent Operation: No internal sliding or loose parts to slam or vibrate - chattering is eliminated!
- • Dependability: Leak-free sealing protects against the potential hazards created by reverse flow of corrosive liquids such as acids, caustics and chlorine solutions.
- • Repetitive Long Term Sealing: Diaphragm automatically positions itself against seat in the identical location. Superior to ball check valves which often leak
- • at lower pressures.
- • Convenience: Union nut simplifies valve inspection/removal with minimum piping breakdown.
- • Minimal Cracking Pressure: Diaphragm begins to open at approximately 1.0 to 1.5 PSI.
- • Cost Efficient: Designed to improve system performance and competitively priced.
- 1/2" - 1"
- PVC, cPVC, glass-filled polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)