Hand or foot operated Series MFR Manual Shut Off Valves
- • Plast-O-Matic Series MFR is the answer for handling pure deionized rinse water where your hand or hands must be free to handle the part being rinsed. They are also ideal for handling corrosive or other ultra-pure liquids where economical performance is a prime consideration.
- • Compact – requires minimum bench or floor space.
- • Easy to install in any position with 1/4 - 20 mounting holes supplied.
- • Hands are kept free for performing other functions.
- • Smooth, easy operation by palm or foot.
- • Low pressure drop with high flow rates.
- • Non-sticking design with bubble-tight sealing.
Series MFR self-closing valves are normally-closed and require a minimum of palm, foot or knee pressure to open.
Double U-cup seals are used on the shaft to isolate the spring from the liquid. The U-cup seals in conjunction with a poppet seat at the valve orifice results in a non-sticking design. A plastic foam seal under the activating button prevents dirt and dust from entering into the spring area.
Four 1/4 - 20 tapped holes in the base permit easy mounting on a bench or to the floor to secure the valve and also stabilize the process line piping.
- 1/2" - 3/4"
- EPDM, Viton. Buna-N optional
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)