Air Operated Series BSDA_BSDAM Compact, PTFE Diaphragm Air Operated Shut-Off Valves
- • Unique PTFE wetted diaphragm provides the ultimate in purity and chemical resistance.
- • Compact – light in weight.
- • Can be mounted in any position.
- • Normally-closed design provides bubble-tight shut off in the event of air or electrical failure.
- • Patented Fail-Dry® safety design warns of seal failure; permits valve to continue operating.
- • Million-cycle, non-sticking design.
Series BSDA/BSDAM: The miniature air-operated diaphragm valve that performs like a heavyweight. Designed for pressure and drain applications with highly corrosive or ultra-pure liquid systems when space is critical. The valve is ideal for a broad range of industrial applications, from electronic to chemical plants, commercial laundries, car wash operations, etc. For applications with ultra-pure water and concentrated etchants, such as in the semi-conductor industry, it provides the ultimate in non-leaching, contamination-free sealing. The standard valves are air pressure to open with spring return to close (0-100 PSI). There is no minimum inlet pressure required. Other options are available.
Not designed for vacuum service.
- 1/4" - 1 1/2"
- PVC, cPVC, Natural polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)