Watts® Series 174A, 374, 740 ASME Water Pressure Relief Valves For Pressure Protection of Hot Water Heating Boilers
- • Series 174A: Bronze body safety relief valves for pressure protection only of all types of hot water heating boiler equipment. Pressure range 30 to 150psi (2.1 - 10 bar) with corresponding high ratings from 650,000 to 14,370,000 BTU/hr. Female inlet and outlet connections. Sizes 3⁄4" - 2" (20 - 50mm).
- • Series 374A: Iron body with forged brass inlet, 550,000 BTU/hr rating. 3⁄4" (20mm) only.
- • Series 740: Iron body with expanded outlets for hot water space heating boilers. Pressure range 30 to 75psi (2 to 5 bar) with corre-sponding high ratings from 925,000 to 10,700,000 BTU/hr.
- • Seat located above drain; water can’t be trapped and sediment can’t foul seat.
- • Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment will not stick or freeze.
- • Water seal of high temperature resisting material isolates spring working parts from water during relief.*