Rusco Spin Down and Sediment Trapper Filter
- • Centrifuge Spin-Down type sediment separation
- • Clear cover easily removed for total cleaning (no tools required*)
- • Sediment is visible through cover
- • Reusable elements with polyester and stainless steel screens are available in various mesh sizes
- • Flow capacity for entire system
- • All molded non-corrosive materials
- • Available in 4 sizes: 3/4” MPT, 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” slip x slip connections in and out (optional bushings are available for 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” FPT connections )
- • High performance models available for chemical applications;
- • 3/4”, 1-1/4” and 1-1/2” models available for hot water applications to 200°F (93°C)
Rusco is a leading manufacturer of high quality, efficient, sediment filtration products and accessories. Rusco strive to always exceed customers’ expectations of quality and service and to provide the most effective solutions in the water filtration market.
Four decades in the making, Rusco has set the standard for sediment filtration. This foundation follows a tradition of designing and manufacturing filters for a number of industries across a wide variety of applications.
Rusco not only house a team dedicated to meeting the needs of customers today, but Rusco consistently expand upon our Spin-Down™ filter housing to meet emerging potable water filtration needs.
- 3/4" - 2".
- Head: PVC. Cover/bowl: Polycarbonate.
- Choice of spin down filter or sediment trapper.
- Polyester, SS316.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)