Plast-O-Matic Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
- • Uses force balance principle of operation and 4-20mA electronic signal for precise control of air actuated ball valves.
- • Combine with Series ZC characterized or custom-profile ball valves for exact flow rate control.
- • Compact, corrosion-resistant design.
- • Complete calibration without removing cover.
- • Large, clear position indicator.
- • Repeatability <0.5% f.s. with hysteresis <0.6 f.s.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 1/2" - 2"
- Air Requirement:
- Clean dry air
- 28.3 SCFM
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)