Plast-O-Matic Series RVDT/RVDTM 2-way Inline PTFE Diaphragm Pressure Relief Backpresure Valves
- • One valve design functions as an all-purpose backpressure valve in many applications:
- • Relief: protects systems and equipment from overpressure/ pressure surges.
- • By-Pass: prevents pumps from "dead heading".
- • Back-Pressure Regulator: maintains necessary reverse pressure in closed loop systems.
- • Back-Pressure Valve: enhance pump performance by maintaining backpressure on the pump outlet
- • Anti-Siphon: used on the outlet of a pump wherever gravity or other downstream conditions may create negative pressure (siphon) and drain a tank. The valve is pre-set to open under pump pressure, but closes bubble-tight when the pump is shut off. Because of the design of the RVDT, this valve actually closes more tightly when unwanted siphon occurs.
Please read the following PDF document to learn more about the product.Download PDF
- 1/4" - 3".
- PVC & cPVC (1/4" - 3"), Natural polypropylene & Kynar PVDF (1/4" - 2"), PTFE (1/4" - 1") or SS316 (1/2" - 1").
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)
Plast-O-Matic Series RVD, Compact Economical 2-way Angle Pattern Inline Elastomer Diaphragm Pressure Relief Backpresure Valves
Plast-O-Matic Series RVT 2-way Angle Pattern Inline Elastomer Diaphragm Pressure Relief Backpresure Valves
VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE, https://WCP.COM.SG or https://SANITARYFITTINGS.COM.SG
OR EMAIL SALES@WATERCAREPRODUCTS.COM.SG FOR A QUOTATION.