Plast-O-Matic Series RVDT/RVDTM 2-way Inline PTFE Diaphragm Pressure Relief Backpresure Valves
- • One valve design functions as an all-purpose backpressure valve in many applications:
- • Relief: protects systems and equipment from overpressure/ pressure surges.
- • By-Pass: prevents pumps from "dead heading".
- • Back-Pressure Regulator: maintains necessary reverse pressure in closed loop systems.
- • Back-Pressure Valve: enhance pump performance by maintaining backpressure on the pump outlet
- • Anti-Siphon: used on the outlet of a pump wherever gravity or other downstream conditions may create negative pressure (siphon) and drain a tank. The valve is pre-set to open under pump pressure, but closes bubble-tight when the pump is shut off. Because of the design of the RVDT, this valve actually closes more tightly when unwanted siphon occurs.
- 1/4" - 3".
- PVC & cPVC (1/4" - 3"), Natural polypropylene & Kynar PVDF (1/4" - 2"), PTFE (1/4" - 1") or SS316 (1/2" - 1").
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)
Plast-O-Matic Series RVD, Compact Economical 2-way Angle Pattern Inline Elastomer Diaphragm Pressure Relief Backpresure Valves