Plast-O-Matic Series PRHU High Purity Pressure Regulators
- • Machined body constructed of Kynar® 740 PVDF
- • Metal-ion free EPDM
- • Fused spigots standard
- • Proprietary Plast-O-Matic pre-assembly cleaning procedure
- • 8 hour cold/8 hour hot DI rinse
- • Final Class 100 clean and double bag procedure
- • Maximum flow with minimal drop-off from set pressure
- • New non-rising, smooth-flow stem design
- • Converts varying inlet pressure up to 150 PSI, to a stabilized, lower pre-set downstream pressure
- • Protects sensitive downstream instruments, tubing and filters against damage from overpressure/pressure surges; permits the entire system to operate safely and effectively
- • Downstream pressure settings adjustable from 10 to 125 PSI
- • Large surface area of its frictionless rolling diaphragm provides exceptional sensitivity
- • Free movement of the diaphragm on a balanced shaft assures smooth, accurate performance and reliable sealing for millions of cycles
- • Double U-cups prevent leakage along the shaft and eliminates the possibility of “creep”
Please read the following PDF document to learn more about the product.Download PDF
- 1/2" - 3".
- Kynar PVDF.
- Metal-ion free EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)
VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE, https://WCP.COM.SG or https://SANITARYFITTINGS.COM.SG
OR EMAIL SALES@WATERCAREPRODUCTS.COM.SG FOR A QUOTATION.