Plast-O-Matic Series FSA Adjustable Flow Switches
- • Ideal for confirming operation of pressure relief, regulating or actuated valves.
- • 8 to 1900+ GPM for 1" to 10" piping
- • Particle contamination resistance is provided by a single convoluted elastomeric seal which is continually flushed by working fluid flow.
- • Wetted surfaces of PVC and EPDM Elastomeric Standard (Viton Special Order.)
- • Continuous adjustment while operating.
- • Responds to flow only, independent of line pressure, temperature, environment
- • SPDT 15 amp switching capacity model or Dry Computer/PLC Interface model
- • Maintenance and checkout is a snap for your present personnel using an uncomplicated standard test meter.
- • Maximum flow range flexibility is provided by three adjustment options:
- • Continuous adjustment while operating via FORCE/BALANCE spring
- • Accuracy ±10% with ±5% repeatability
- • Nema 4 or 6 design
- 1" - 6".
- PVC or cPVC.
- EPDM (standard). Viton (optional).
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)