Plast-O-Matic Series FPS Fluid Presence Sensor
- • Series FPS provides low voltage signal and when liquid is present in non-pressurized piping or components. In most applications, it is recommended to remove, clean, and reinstall the detector once the sensor is triggered. In the event that the sensing points are damaged by a highly aggressive chemical, the detector section can be easily replaced.
- • Suitable for any conductive liquid with a resistance less than 3 Megohm.
- • Low DC voltage control wire signals presence of liquid.
- • IP67 DIN Connector with 2M molded cordset included.
- • 1/4" Connection; 1/8" optional for use with Fail-Dry.®
Please read the following PDF document to learn more about the product.Download PDF
- 1/4" (standard). 1/8" (optional).
- PVC, cPVC, Natural polypropylene or Kynar PVDF. Sensing material: 18-8 stainless steel.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)
VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE, https://WCP.COM.SG or https://SANITARYFITTINGS.COM.SG
OR EMAIL SALES@WATERCAREPRODUCTS.COM.SG FOR A QUOTATION.