Plast-O-Matic Series ARV Air Release Valves
- • Safety: Allows safe expulsion of unwanted air in piping system.
- • Dependability: Unique self-guided poppet assures minimal emission of system liquid prior to sealing.
- • Convenience: Union simplifies valve inspection/removal with minimum piping breakdown.
- • Minimum Closing Pressure: Closes at 0 PSI, as long as liquid is present. Valve closes as liquid rises, after virtually all unwanted air is forced out. Seals bubbletight at system pressures as low as 10 psi (EPDM seals).
- • Cost Efficient: Designed to improve system performance and competitively priced.
- • Superior Design: Poppet seals more reliably than ball design; does not deform under pressure like a hollow ball.
- • Corrosion Resistant: Top quality thermoplastics and elastomers resist chemical attack and protect system purity. No metal components in Series ARV.
Air Release Valve continually releases excess air out of full pressured pipeline. Trapped air causes pump failures, corrosion, flow issues, water hammer and pressure surges. Unnecessary air in pipeline will also prevent optimal use of the pump, resulting in redundant energy consumption. An air release valve simply operate base on float method. When pressure within the system exceeds atmospheric pressure, air is expelled. As liquid rises, the poppet becomes buoyant and eventually closes (minimum specific gravity must be 0.9 or higher). At system pressure of 10 psi (with EPDM elastomer), the poppet will seal bubble-tight against the orifice. When pressure and liquid level drop, the valve will automatically re-open and step repeated.
There are different configurations to choose from depending on each particular application. Committing to high standard, Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. provides reliable Plast-O-Matic valve you need to make the most out of your system.
- 1/2" - 4"
- PVC or cPVC.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)