Plast-O-Matic Series ABV/ABR Air Actuated Ball Valves
- • All plastic construction ideal for corrosive atmosphere.
- • Direct manual override standard on ABVA & ABVS.
- • Easy field attachment to ball valve.
- • Long cycle life – extensively tested & proven.
- • ABVS converts easily between normally-open and normally-closed operation.
- • Lightweight assembly – less piping stress and lower shipping weight.
- • Can be hydraulically actuated.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 1/2" - 4"
- PVC, cPVC, Natural polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- EPDM, Viton.
- Air x air or air x spring.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)