DEBEM Series Equaflux 51/Food Equaflux 51 Pulsation Dampeners
- • Product of Italian origin
- • Works with non-lubricated air
- • Idles without damage
- • High output and sturdiness
- • Suitable for minimising flow pulsations
- • Suitable for minimising vibration during pumping
- • Atex Zone 1 (on request) - Atex zone 2 standard
Manufactured in Italia. The EQUAFLUX dampers are used with fluids with a high apparent viscosity, also with large suspended solids.
They adapt automatically to the system conditions, without any manual adjustments or calibrations. The high capacity of minimising pulsations, vibrations and water hammer renders this component ideal for protecting the system, providing a regular outlet flow.
The vast range of construction materials allows us to select the best chemical compatibility with the fluid and/or the environment, without neglecting the correct temperature range. The dampers are also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX certification).
The EQUAFLUX is operated by the same compressed air that drives the pump. The compressed air, introduced in the counter-pressure chamber (behind the diaphragm), creates a self-adjusting pneumatic damping cushion based on the pressure exerted by the pump.
- 1/2" - 3".
- Glass-filled polypropylene, PVDF, PPS-V, 316SS.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)