Polypropylene/SS Dry-Mate Dry-Disconnect Valves
- • Easy to use
- • Minimal fluid spillage
- • Reduces risk of exposure
- • Wide range of chemical resistance
- • When properly installed and operated, the assembly will not accidentally separate while fluid is flowing; preventing costly mishaps.
- • Spillage data: 2" =4ml, 3" = 15ml
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 1.5" -3" (PP), 1" - 2" (SS)
- PP, SS
- EPDM, FKM, Kalrez
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)
VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE @ WCP.COM.SG or SANITARYFITTINGS.COM.SG
OR EMAIL SALES@WATERCAREPRODUCTS.COM.SG FOR A QUOTATION.