Plast-O-Matic Series FIG Variable Area Flow Meters
- • Series FIG: Variable Area Flow Indicator Gauge, 2.5" Dial
- • Series FIGS: Variable Area Flow Indicator Gauge/Switch, 2.5" Dial
- • Quantitative readout of variable area flow
- • 1/4" or 1/2" FNPT Connections
- • Accuracy is ±5% FS
- • Corrosion-resistant thermoplastic connections; PVC or CPVC
- • EPDM or FKM elastomers
- • No wetted metal parts.
- • Made in USA
Improving the precision, accuracy, and resolution of fluid measurement are the greatest benefits of flow meters. It enables measurement of water flow, which is necessary for fair distribution of fluid through aquaducts. However, the basis of good flow meter selection is a clear understanding of requirement of each particular application. In consideration of flowrate aspect, transmission, fluid and flow characteristic to piping and installation field, Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. experts provide advise and thorough assistance for perfect product for each case specifically. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supplies Plast-O-Matic specialty valves for engineering parts control with no wetted metal parts, as a result it will be less prone to variations and failure.
- 1/4" & 1/2".
- PVC or cPVC.
- Viton or EPDM.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)