Series FC Constant Flow Valves
- • Maintain constant flow with inlet pressure changes from 15 to 120 PSI (1 Bar to 8 Bars).
- • For corrosive and ultra-pure liquid applications.
- • No metals in contact with the liquid.
- • Standard flow ranges from 1/4 GPM to 120 GPM.
- • Automatic in operation – no adjustments.
Recommended whenever flow rate must be maintained regardless of unplanned or fluctuating demand elsewhere: Install Series FC prior to each point of use to eliminate surges and sudden drops in flow.
These flow controls are designed for liquids similar in viscosity to water. All applications should be tested for flow characteristics and chemical compatibility to insure desired results. Swelling of the diaphragms in certain liquids will result in loss of flow rate accuracy. An in-line strainer or filter should be installed before the flow control when suspended solids are present, and for all applications below 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM).
- 1/4" - 3"
- PVC (standard). Natural polypropylene, PTFE and Kynar PVDF available.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)