Series IDA Air Operated Quick Dump Valves
- • Choice of double-acting air x air or normally-closed operation.
- • Bubble-tight seal with up to 25" of water.
- • Minimum 40 PSI opens full stroke.
- • Large full stroke flow area for ultra-fast drain.
- • Accessible maintenance, even when welded into sink.
- • Normally-closed design uses non-wetted, stainless steel spring.
Valve regulates, directs or control the flow of fluid in a system. There are a large variety of valve and its configurations to suit all services and conditions. As they work by closing or opening either fully or partially, they’re used in many areas to control flow, temperature, pressure or level of any fluid. Watercare Products Pte. Ltd. supply different kind of valve types, such as ball valves, butterfly valves, dump valve, flow control valve and more. Each valve has variety of operation mechanism with some are manually operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated; depending on needs and application. Please contact us for any of your valve requirement.
- 4" - 6"
- Natural polypropylene, Kynar PVDF or PVC
- EPDM, Viton
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)